Businesses with large transaction volumes can ill afford to be slowed down by checking limits. On the flip side, it is nice to have an account that can pay for itself.
The Bank of Holland Business Checking account earns a credit based on * the average daily available balance. This credit is applied toward the low per-item fees, either reducing or completely offsetting your monthly charges.
- Ideal for large-volume businesses
- $7.00 monthly service charge
- 10¢ charge per check/debit
- Earnings credit applied toward monthly fees
- 10¢ credit for each $100 of the *average daily available balance of your account during the statement cycle. Monthly service charge will be subtracted from the average daily available balance prior to calculating credit back.
- No credit back on balances below $100 per month
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements available
- MasterMoney® debit card available
- Free telephone banking
- Free direct deposit services
- FDIC insured (Up to the available limit)
* The average daily available balance will be calculated by adding up the balances of your account at the ends of all days of that monthly statement period and dividing the total by the number of days in that monthly statement period.