Businesses with large transaction volumes can ill afford to be slowed down by checking limits. On the flip side, it is nice to have an account that can pay for itself.
The Bank of Holland Business Checking account earns a credit based on your daily balance. This credit is applied toward the low per-item fees, either reducing or completely offsetting your monthly charges.
- Ideal for large-volume businesses
- $5 monthly service charge
- 10¢ charge per check
- Earnings credit applied toward monthly fees
- 10¢ credit for each $100 of the lowest daily balance of your account during the statement cycle
- No credit back on balances below $100 per month
- Credit back not to exceed the amount of monthly fees
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements available
- Free MasterMoney® debit card
- Free telephone banking
- Free direct deposit services
- FDIC insured (Up to the available limit)