At Bank of Holland, our community roots run deep.
We first planted the seeds in 1893 and have been dedicated to a philosophy of giving back ever since. We firmly believe, as a local financial institution, we are stewards of the health of our community.
In addition to supporting the growth and development of local businesses, we are heavily active in cultural sponsorships, civic initiatives, and charity donations. A few examples of organizations we either sponsor, support, or donate to include:
- Town of Aurora Parks & Recreation
- Boys & Girls Club of Holland
- Boys & Girls Club of East Aurora
- Boys & Girls Club of Elma Marilla & Wales
- United Way
- Roycroft Chamber Music Festival
- Aurora Adult Day Services
- Aurora Ice Association
Additionally, we are active members of the following: