Visa® Credit Card
Our Visa® Platinum Credit Card Offers Great Benefits
The Bank of Holland Visa® Platinum Card, offered through TCM Bank, N.A., not only gives you worldwide purchasing power, it also gives you worldwide traveling power.
Three great options all from the bank you know best.
- Rewards Platinum - Earn one point per dollar on net purchases and redeem them for merchandise, rental cars,
travel and more. Visit cRewardsCard.com for details.4
- Cash Rewards Platinum - Earn 1% cash back on all net purchases.4
- Platinum Edition - No penalty APR and low interest rates*.
Get more from your Visa® with Bank of Holland.
- Competitive rates and terms:
- No Annual Fee*
- 0% Intro APR* on Purchases and Balance Transfers for the first 12 months. After that, a variable APR,
currently 9.74% - 23.74 will apply.*
- The application can be completed electronically or by hand. Once finished, you must print, sign, and submit it via fax or mail.
- Free FICO Score1
- Mobile Payments for a safe and secure way to pay
- Cell Phone Protection2
- Travel Accident Insurance3
- SecurLOCKTM Email and Text Fraud Alerts
- Fraud Monitoring and Zero Fraud Liability
- Personal service from people you know
- It’s easy to get the information you need, when you need it. Your account information is available anytime and anywhere through www.MyCardStatement.com. Check balances, view transactions, or make payments safely and securely over the Internet.
*0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate applies to purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 billing cycles after account opening. When this period ends, your APR will vary based on the highest U.S. Prime Rate published in the Wall Street Journal on the last business day of the calendar month prior to your statement closing date (“Last Business Day”) and apply it beginning with the first billing period following the Last Business Day. We add a margin to the Prime Rate to determine variable APRs. APRs shown here are based on a 4.00% Prime Rate. For each billing period, the APR may increase or decrease with the Prime Rate. Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 10.74% and 20.74%, Platinum Edition APRs are currently between 9.74% and 19.74%, and Cash Rewards Platinum APRs are currently between 13.74% and 23.74%. Rates are accurate as of July 1, 2022 and are subject to change. To find out what may have changed, contact us or check our website for current rates. If you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned unpaid during the introductory period we may end your introductory APR and apply the standard purchase and balance transfer APR. Balance transfer fees are either $5 or 3% of each balance transferred, whichever is greater. Cash advance fees are either $5 or 3% of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Foreign transaction fees, for merchants located outside of the U.S., are (a) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if converted from a foreign currency, or (b) 1% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, if made in U.S. dollars. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
1FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. FICO® Scores are updated monthly. You may not see your FICO® Score right away. Some exclusions apply. Cardholders receiving employee pricing are not eligible.
2Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for the coverage to apply, you must charge your eligible cellular wireless bill to your covered TCM Bank-issued card. To learn more about this benefit visit the FAQ section at www.cardbenefitservices.com or call 1-866-894-8569.
3Coverage applies when -the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
4In order to access rewards, your account must be open and in good standing.